Fantastic opportunity for a Junior PA to support the Executive Assistant to the CEO of a large City based company. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and build upon your PA skills and learn about this successful business.
Salary is £38,000 - £42,000 + fantastic benefits package, 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Hybrid/Flexi working with 2 or 3 days working from home, depending on business needs.
Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Junior PA role:
- Assisting with diary management for the CEO – finding dates, booking meetings rooms, printing any paperwork or information, needed ahead of meetings
- Booking restaurant reservations for client lunches
- Booking UK travel arrangements
- Taking minutes or notes in meetings
- Liaising with clients, their Assistants, and internal staff around the UK
- Processing expenses
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Producing reports and documents using Word
- Proof reading documents
- Dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Covering the Executive Assistant to the CEO during annual leave or sickness
Junior PA profile:
- Previous experience as a Junior PA
- Experience of taking notes or minutes in meetings or the desire to learn
- Willingness to learn and improve upon existing PA skills
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking, prioritising and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner with all levels of the business
- Be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Have a positive, “Can Do” flexible, approach to their work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good MS Office skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook