Great opportunity for a recent school leaver or graduate to join the busy marketing team of a City-based professional services firm, as an Administrator. No previous marketing experience is required – more important is the right attitude, some exposure to an office environment, and enthusiasm to learn. You will assist across the marketing team and have a keen interest in data, reporting and email marketing.
Salary - £25,000 + fantastic benefits and 25 days holiday
Hybrid working – 2 days working in the office, 3 working from home
Location – City. Amazing offices, great culture!
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Marketing Administrator role:
- Assisting the COO and Head of Marketing with the firm’s CRM/Customer Relationship management database system (training with be given)
- Producing reports on what type of Marketing has excelled in generating the new clients for the firm (LinkedIn, advert etc)
- Updating the CRM system
- Creating lists and reports with marketing engagement and future marketing campaigns
- Compiling the firm’s client newsletters
- Supporting the Digital team in adding content to the company website and suggesting and making improvements
- General marketing administration duties eg supporting with events and campaigns when required
Marketing Administrator profile:
- Have previous office experience ideally as an Administrator or Office Assistant or Receptionist/Administrator or Office Junior
- Previous experience in a marketing or data focused role is advantageous, but not essential.
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational skills, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Be a great team player
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to communicate at all levels of the business, in a polite, friendly, and professional manner
- Be motivated to learn
- Be a self-starter
- Have good MS Office skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint