Superb Receptionist job in the city!
Job Title: Receptionist - Permanent
Location: City of London - in the heart of the city, close to Liverpool Street
Receptionist Salary: 32k per annum
Receptionist Benefits: discretionary bonus, excellent pension
Sector: Global insurance firm
Receptionist job description:
Exceptional Receptionist with great communication skills and the ability to provide a top-notch first impression to visitors and clients, required to join an entrepreneurial, collaborative and hugely successful global insurance firm. With around 100 people in the London office, the culture is fast-paced and fun, and their clients are the world's most exciting companies.
With lots of opportunity to progress, this is an amazing opportunity!
- Greet visitors and clients in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
- Manage multiple meeting rooms and ensure they are set up and ready for meetings
- Provide administrative support to various departments as needed
- Keep reception area clean and organized
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and order as needed
- Proven experience as a Receptionist or similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for providing excellent customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.